Conveniently located to serve Panama City, FL, Destin, FL, Lynn Haven, FL, Tallahassee, FL & Dothan, AL
Is Rhinoplasty Right for Me?
Rhinoplasty is an excellent option for both men and women who are bothered or unhappy with the appearance of their nose or who may be in need of surgical repair following injury to the nose. Sometimes, however, it must be combined with other operations in order to achieve maximum aesthetic improvement. There may be a weak chin that needs enhancement for facial balance or sunken areas around the base of the nose that require building up to rescue the nose from the valley it sits in, or too long an upper lip that makes the adjacent nose look too short.
Personalizing Your Rhinoplasty for Natural-Looking Results
Dr. Ceydeli’s artistic foundation and broad ethnic client mix allow him to identify and correct those unflattering characteristics, which can forever hold the nose hostage. With improved methods, he can then make appropriate and accurate modifications. But the central focus must remain on the nose itself. It is the nose that occupies the most central location of the face, giving it tremendous aesthetic importance and establishing the aesthetic theme of the whole face. It should blend with other features, but still have a charm of its own, lending accent and contrast to the face. It is essential for the nose to look natural, not “surgical.” We take pride in the non-operated appearance of the noses done at our Clinic.
Your Rhinoplasty will be performed by Dr. Adil Ceydeli or Dr. Tong Duong at their office in Lynn Haven, FL just outside of Panama City.
Rhinoplasty Before & After Photos
Check out some of Dr. Ceydeli’s and Dr. Duong’s before and after photos. During your consultation, they’ll be able to show you more pictures of real patients.
Different types of noses that are corrected at our Clinic:
- Repair of the excessively prominent or large nose – Sometimes it is a high hump or the entire “dorsum” that needs reduction. Other times it is an oversized tip. Or it could be both. Or the column in between the nostrils may be too prominent and require reduction.
- Repair of a small or flat nose – Sometimes the “bridge” or dorsum requires elevation. This must be done conservatively so that it looks natural. These operations are most commonly done in Asians. Sometimes it is only the tip that needs a little forward thrust. For these operations, we commonly use cartilage from the ear or nose. Sometimes a contoured implant fashioned from a medical implant compound assists the repair. We prefer silicone because it generates the most predictably positive outcome.
- Mixed repair – Adding to some parts of the nose, and subtracting from others. One example would be a prominent hump in a nose with inadequate tip projection. In that case, we must add to the tip’s projection while reducing the hump.
- Repair of wide or flared nostrils – These are repaired with incisions inside the nostrils but extending a short distance out along the nostril crease.
- Delicate aesthetic refinements – Various delicate maneuvers often do wonders and convert an unattractive nose into a nose of beauty and elegance with very little surgery.
- Repair after injury – Often nose repairs are done due to an injury that occurred either in adulthood or back in childhood. The inside of the nose may need modification to improve the breathing process.
Recovering from Rhinoplasty
Some swelling, bruising, and discomfort are to be expected following your rhinoplasty. Any pain or discomfort should begin to subside after two days or so and can be managed with over-the-counter medication. Most patients are able to return to work after around 10 to 14 days of recovery.
A majority of the swelling should subside after around two to four weeks. Some minor swelling can persist for several months but should not be too noticeable. Your results should be more noticeable after this time and will continue to improve over the coming months. It can take around one year to see the final results of your procedure.
Why Choose Dr. Ceydeli?
Dr. Adil Ceydlie is a board-certified plastic surgeon specializing in facial plastic surgery. He prides himself on his ability to connect with his patients and meet expectations. Dr. Ceydeli prioritizes patient saftey & communication. To read what Dr. Ceydeli’s patients have to say about him, check out some of his RealSelf reviews, where he currently has 4.9 stars on over 100 reviews.
How Much Does a Rhinoplasty Cost in Panama City?
The cost of a Panama City Rhinoplasty can vary based on the work and techniques required to provide the patient with their ideal results. Our surgeons can address any questions you may have regarding cost and payment options during the consultation.
Schedule a Consultation Today
If you are interested in rhinoplasty surgery and would like to know if it’s the right choice for you, contact the Plastic Surgery Institute today to schedule a consultation. Our plastic surgery clinic is located in Bay County and we proudly see patients from Lynn Haven, Panama City, Pensacola, Destin, and all through the beautiful Emerald Coast.
Our Office Location
Panama City, Florida